Okay, so, I know that God is in control. Really, I do. And I know that he let Obama become President for a reason. I just really wish I knew that reason! I still can't believe he won. Well, no, scratch that. I can believe it. I'm jsut so disgusted by it I don't want to believe it. I don't even want to live in this country anymore. I just went down to DC Saturday. It was a gorgeous day, and I could see the White House from the Washington Monument. But I kept wondering "Who's gonna be living there next?" And now that I know, i'm truly disappointed in this country. It seems that America is going against everything she was started with. I wonder what our founding fathers would think about this. After all they did...and now this. At least we still have God, and he will never forsake us, or this country. No matter what she does and how hard she opposes our Father. God will be with us until the ends of the earth. He's the true ruler, and always will be.
the days are long, but the years are short
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment