Life recently has been pretty good! This week starts my finals week; please pray for me!!! I especially need prayer for my math final, which will be May 19th. I just want to pass!!!!
Yesterday(Mothers Day)was very fun. We gave my mom her gifts before we went to church, and then after church my grandfather treated us all out to lunch at Red Lobster; yummy!! Then later that afternoon my dad and I went out to a couple different places to take photos and such. We also witnessed an accident while sitting at a light; we came back to be witnesses which thankfully didn't take long at all!
All in all a very good weekend =]
the days are long, but the years are short
12 years ago


1 comment:
Hey,
I love your blog, it's really neat and fresh. I know that might sound weird, but my blog is a bit too...full. =D I love Christy and
Todd the College Years -- I saw you did as as well, in your profile...anyway, I'd better go.
xox emii
Post a Comment