

Finally! My summer has arrived!!! My first year of college is behind me, and even though I was only part time, it still took some getting used to, and I was still stressed, haha. I finished out my year with an A in english, a B in math, and an A in tennis. Not too shabby, eh? And, since the math was a transitional math, according to my college I have a 4.0 GPA because transitional classes don't count towards your majoy. Whatever. I'm just happy I passed all my classes!!And now onto summer...in 4 days I head to the Outer Banks with my family and Shawn's! The day after we get back I turn 18 =] After that it's probably more job hunting and hanging out with friends and family. VBS is the last week in June and i'm helping with Arts and Crafts! Trinidad is in the last week of July....and so far that's all I have planned!
I love the season called summer =]


No comments:
Post a Comment