I love scary movies, absolutely love them! I get that from my mother =] I especially enjoy watching them with family or friends, ones who have not see them. I constantly look at them to see their facial expressions, and I even giggle when I think of what's coming up next that I know they will scream at! Take tonight for example. I took "The Uninvited" over to my cousin Janelle's hosue, and the two of us, along with Janelle's friend Barbie and my cousin Sarah watched it together. It started out with me and Janelle on one couch, and Sarah and Barbie on the other. But at one intense part, Sarah jumps up from her couch and races over to Janelle and I, with BArbie following her. It was so funny for me to see these three women, all in or aroud their 30's, scared so bad they decided we all needed to be together! hahaha, and we may be doing it again Saturday night! I love my cousins so much =] And scary movies, too!!
1 comment:
Good blog! :-) Love you.
Post a Comment